Tuesday, November 5, 2013

CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!
Student Success Statement
"Good thoughts bear good fruit. Bad thoughts bear bad fruit"
                                James Allen 

 to me this statement means that no matter that if you have bad thoughts those bad thoughts might reflect on bad actions or a bad future . for instance i had a lot of bad thoughts when i was younger me and my older sister we used to always get in trouble some a blunt or two. then their came a day in witch my mom decided  that we had to be apart i call her my older sister just because she was born a couple of minutes before me she stated with my dad and i came here with my mom this was a very bad adaptation for me because this meant i had to make new friend and low key change how i act because my mom is way more stricter than my dad. my dad is layed back and chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment