Wednesday, October 16, 2013




student success statement


" I think it better to do right, even if we suffer in so doing, that to incur the reproach of our consciences."
ROBERT E. Lee

I think it better to do right, even if we suffer in so doing, than to incur the reproach of our consciences and posterity.  - Robert E. Lee

to me this quote inspires me because this means having to choose between two different topics. choosing between you want to do right and suffer the pressure of been right or suffer the consequences of being wrong in such case choosing the low way.in my own personal experience I had to choose between ditching school or coming well this was a very hard situation I had because this meant I was going to be called a chicken but I happily choose the right I choose to come to school.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment